Coordinator Entertainment Marketing PUMA Group San Diego, California, United States
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
YOUR MISSION: ( Coordinator, Entertainment Marketing PUMA )
• Support Global Entertainment Marketing team in executing all programs and strategy across the music, celebrity and digital space, including events, marketing activations and talent partnerships
• Manage and execute product requests including seasonal inventory, pulling for talent, and overseeing incoming and outgoing products
• Track placements via social and editorial, and build quarterly recaps
• Research new talent for seeding and engagement
• Support and act as back up to the Showroom Manager in daily operations of the LA office
• Track and manage budget and entertainment calendar for the team
• Conduct industry analysis including, but not limited to, competitor, consumer and category trends and provide reports to the Entertainment Marketing team
YOUR TALENT: ( Coordinator, Entertainment Marketing PUMA )
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or 2 years of relevant entertainment experience at a brand, agency, or label / management firm
• Detailed oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
• Must be flexible in evenings and weekends
• Proven ability to work independently
• Familiarity and interest with both the sport and fashion industries
• Understanding of social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Domestic and International travel may be required
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law ..
More Jobs :