Administrative Secretary Jobs SM Digital Holding Sofia, Sofia-Ville, Bulgaria
SM Digital Holding Ltd is a company providing digital financial and legal advisory services to international companies, handling commission transactions, realization of software products, information technology consultancy, as well as other digital services.
We provide a special workplace with a unique family-like atmosphere combining respect, trust and ambition. Our main goal is to bring out the best of every team member and help them unlock their full potential and reach their personal and professional goals.
1. Characteristics of the work:
Carries out the technical service of her / his direct supervisor by answering telephone calls, receiving, sending and transmitting faxes, typing and formatting texts in documents, keeping minutes of meetings.
2. Main obligations:
– ensures the implementation of the orders of the director;
– notifies the director of received telephone calls;
– draws up a schedule for the meetings of the director and ensures the presence of the persons invited or invited by him;
– establishes a telephone or conference call between the director and the persons with whom he wishes to talk;
– reproduces written materials in the required number of copies;
– types and forms the texts of documents in accordance with the instructions given to her / him;
– submits documents for signature to the head;
– provides the necessary information, documents, stationery to the director;
– monitors the cleanliness, the pleasant appearance of the director’s office and the cleanliness of her / his workplace;
– monitors the technical condition of the equipment used and, if necessary, takes measures for the timely elimination of damages;
– receives and transmits to the director the correspondence addressed to him;
– receives, sends and transmits faxes and telexes;
– keeps secret the information that became known to her / him during or on the occasion of the performance of her / his official duties;
– receives documents from the office and submits the documents signed by the director for removal from the office;
II. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
In the performance of her / his duties she / he shall bear:
1. responsibility for the quality of the performed work;
2. material responsibility in connection with the protection of the property entrusted to her / him;
3. responsibility for the technical condition of the equipment entrusted to her / him (telephone, fax, computer, printer, copying equipment, etc.);
4. responsibility for protection of the confidential information;
5. responsibility for observing the rules for fire safety.
III. SUBORDINATION, RELATIONSHIPS AND RELATIONSHIPS
In her / his daily work she / he is subordinate to her direct supervisor.
The work is reported to her / his immediate supervisor.
IV. REGARDING WORKING CONDITIONS OBLIGATIONS
1. Obligations in relation to the rules on health and safety at work:
The employee is obliged to observe the rules for healthy and safe working conditions approved in the enterprise.
V. MAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH THE EMPLOYEE SHOULD KNOW
1. Labor Code;
2. Rules for the internal labor order;
3. Rules for healthy and safe working conditions;
4. Other internal acts of the enterprise.
VI. PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
Respects the personal dignity and rights of the director, every manager, employee in the company. In the performance of his / her duties, he / she shall not disseminate information of a personal nature that could harm the personal dignity of the director, manager, employee or employee of the enterprise. The employee is obliged to be loyal to the employer, not abusing his trust and not disseminating confidential information about him, as well as to keep the good name of the company.
1. Educational requirements for the position: secondary education.
2. Qualification requirements for the position: stenographer, typescript.
3. Other requirements for the position:
Good knowledge of English
Computer literacy and skills: MS Office, Internet;
4. Personal qualities: tolerance, discretion, communication, loyalty, ability to work in a team; availability to travel;
This job description may be amended and supplemented by the employer in the event of a change in the requirements and obligations arising from regulatory or structural changes.